B-Grade Discount A Wearable Dungeon Hard Enamel Pin (single pin)
~ B-Grade Discount Pins ~
In this listing you'll find the giant-sized "A Cold Embrace" and discount B-grade versions of the regular pins with various minor flaws (see photos for some examples).
The pins from my second Kickstarter! We reached 600% of our initial goal and unlocked a ton of goodies!
Here you can pick and choose your favorite dungeon rooms individually. The pins range in size from 1.35" to 1.75", and all have my dice flower logo on the back and come with rubber backs.
Original KS descriptions of pin titles:
- A Cold Embrace: A dripping underground cavern with a huge lake taking up most of the cave floor. We can probably just skirt around the edges and it'll be fine! Hm? No, I didn't hear anything ...
- Watch Your Step: A dark tunnel with a lovely safe wooden rope bridge! It's totally fine to cross and definitely won't snap and send us to our death in the dark pit below!
- All That Glitters: Mountains of glittering gold! And no, I don't think that jaw belonged to anything we should worry about, and there almost definitely aren't dragons around here anymore. Take some gold; what's the worst that can happen?
- Fungus Among Us: Time to go back across the bridge ... did you see that? I think it might be daylight! Maybe we're close to getting out of here? Ooh, glow-in-the-dark mushrooms! Come to think of it, I AM pretty hungry, and these seem safe to eat. Probably. Trust me, I rolled a 3 on my nature check.
- Mage's Sanctum: Ah, what's this? A nice cozy study, complete with some potions of ... health? Yeah, that's definitely what those are! Let's curl up with a nice book and read in the soothing candlelight. Everything's ... gonna ... be ... fine ...